Following these guidelines, you can keep your AirTrack in good condition and ensure a longer lifespan.
- After use, clean and dry the surface of the AirTrack. The AirTrack can be cleaned with water and soft soap. Do not use industrial cleaning products.
- Ensure that the AirTrack is completely dry and clean before folding it.
- Fold the AirTrack into thirds lengthwise. Roll the folded AirTrack into itself starting from the opposite end of the valve.
- Tie the AirTrack together using the provided webbing. You can also insert the rolled AirTrack into a carrying bag.
- Store in a dry location
- Do not use the AirTrack when it’s damaged, leaking or when parts are worn or missing.