Following these guidelines, you can set up your new AirTrack Nordic mat fast and with ease!
- Prepare a clean, flat surface for the AirTrack.
- Take the AirTrack out of the bag and make sure to unroll it completely
- Attach the adapter to the hose. Connect the hose to the air pump and lock in place.
- Insert the adapter into to the open AirTrack valve and twist to lock in place
- Turn on pump to inflate until Airtrack is fully inflated. Check if the pressure is correct by testing the mat with your hands
- Turn off the pump and disconnect the hose. The pin inside the valve should still be out and no air should be leaking
- Twist the valve cap in place
- Your AirTrack Nordic mat is now ready for use!